RBDmusicforfuns
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RBD are only for FUNS...

PrijemPortalTražiLatest imagesRegistruj sePristupi

Vico-Angelique Boyer

Ići dole 
+2
Perronita Chicita
NighT DeviL
6 posters
AutorPoruka
NighT DeviL
~*Rebelde Administrator*~
NighT DeviL

Broj poruka : 391
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 02.03.2008

Vico-Angelique Boyer Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitimeNed Mar 09, 2008 12:53 am

Pisite nam o njoj sta znate!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://rbd4evershine.forumsr.com
Perronita Chicita
Perronita Chicita

Broj poruka : 799
Godina : 28
Datum upisa : 30.03.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitimePon Maj 19, 2008 12:14 am

slatka,dobra!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.trendyrbd.forumotion.com
Ichy
Ichy

Broj poruka : 551
Datum upisa : 16.03.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitimePon Maj 19, 2008 1:50 pm

Lepa ali zla Evil or Very Mad
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Perronita Chicita
Perronita Chicita

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitimePon Maj 19, 2008 8:37 pm

(=*_*=)IchY ::
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Fairy-princess
~*Rebelde Moderator*~
~*Rebelde Moderator*~
Fairy-princess

Broj poruka : 389
Godina : 30
Datum upisa : 19.06.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitimePet Jun 20, 2008 12:01 am

Meni je lepa! i sladja mi je sa giovannien nego sa roccom
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
NighT DeviL
NighT DeviL

Broj poruka : 391
Godina : 29
Datum upisa : 02.03.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitimePet Jun 20, 2008 9:47 pm

meni je sa roccom...
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
https://rbd4evershine.forumsr.com
Perronita Chicita
Perronita Chicita

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitimePet Jun 20, 2008 10:24 pm

i meni!!!
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Fairy-princess
~*Rebelde Moderator*~
~*Rebelde Moderator*~
Fairy-princess

Broj poruka : 389
Godina : 30
Datum upisa : 19.06.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitimeSre Jun 25, 2008 11:30 pm

Perronita Chicita ::
(=*_*=)IchY ::
Na koji ti je nacin zla ?
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Bokac96
~*Who are you*~
~*Who are you*~
Bokac96

Broj poruka : 12
Godina : 27
Datum upisa : 07.08.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitimeČet Avg 07, 2008 5:38 pm

Angélique Boyer (born July 4, 1988 as Angélique Monique Paulette Boyer Rousseau) is a French-born Mexican actress. She was born in Saint-Claude, Jura, France.

While she was still an infant, in 1990, her family moved to Mexico. Monique Paulette became known as Angelique, possibly because it was easier to say. At a very young age, and thanks in part to the preparation of Luis de Llano, she became a member of the musical group Rabanitos Verdes (Little Green Radishes). Later, she continued on with a dream of becoming an actress. At the age of fourteen she enrolled in the Centro de Educación Artística.

Two years after CEA, she was cast in the Mexican television series Rebelde, which became popular throughout Latin America. In the program, in which she participated for three seasons, she played the role of Victoria (Vico) Paz, a young and beautiful girl with problems at home - a mother who dates younger men and tries to seduce her boyfriend; an older brother that goes out with her cute and chubby friend Celina and manipulates her; and a father who beats her regularly after he forces her to get money for his betting addictions.

On the series (or telenovela), her character is "one of girls," but is considered easy. She dates Miguel (Alfonso Herrera), during the first season. Her character goes on to date two others. First, she dated Giovanni (Christian Chávez), with whom she got stuck in a refrigerator overnight and had to cuddle with to avoid freezing, but separated from him when she thought he cheated on her. She then dated Rocco (Diego Gonzalez) and broke up with him.

While filming Rebelde, She and two other costars - the characters of Celina and Jose Lujan - formed the band Citricus or C3Q'S, which recorded one song- "No Me Importa" ("I don't care"); though it was only a single, the song went on to be played aired during a special concert show and was used as soundtrack during the rest of the show when characters acted rebellious. The song became a favorite of fans, but was overshadowed by RBD's two albums. RBD is made up of six other show characters and is considered the most successful and popular group of artists in Latin America.

With Rebelde, adolescent audiences fell for Boyer's fun, sensible, sexy and down-to-Earth personality. After leaving the show, Boyer auditioned for Bailando por la Boda de mis Sueños (Dancing for my Dream Wedding), a charity show in which less fortunate contestants are paired with celebrities in order to have their dream wedding paid for. Angelique has been featured in H Para Hombres and the Mexican edition of Maxim. It is expected she will be part of Rebelde for the "Rebelde: The Movie." In 2007, she began to appear regularly on another television series, Muchachitas como tu.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://webiconline.nice-board.net
***MAITE PERRONI***
~*Who are you*~
~*Who are you*~

Broj poruka : 3
Datum upisa : 12.12.2008

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitimePet Dec 12, 2008 12:23 am

stvarno extra lik :rbd:
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
Sponsored content

PočaljiNaslov: Re: Vico-Angelique Boyer   Vico-Angelique Boyer I_icon_minitime

Nazad na vrh Ići dole

Vico-Angelique Boyer
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1